Reserve your place for a special meal of creative vegan dishes from Tina Struble with wine pairings. December 3rd, 6:30 pm at Uncorked.
Tina, former chef/owner of Livingston’s Nightspot Cafe, is a lifelong advocate of a plant-based diet and cuisine. She recently returned after eight years of developing vegan dishes and techniques for popular vegan restaurants in NYC and Seattle. She has created a menu of small plates for this exclusive dinner to be paired with wines at Uncorked.
RSVP required, price pending, phone (406) 222-5418.
This is the menu we are putting together. May be a couple of changes as we fine tune.
Uncorked Vegan & Wine Tasting Menu
- Vegan Cheese plate
- Coconut Chevre (cultured) with herbs
- Sundried Tomato and basil Cashew Cheese (cultured)
- Smokey Shallot and Black Pepper Cashew Cheese (Agar-based)
- Wild Mushroom Pâté
- Western Kim Chi Bruschetta
- Butternut Squash and Kale Pot Pie with maple glaze
- White Corona Bean and Wine Sauce with fried Sage on Pasta
- Roast Chile and Cashew Cheese Tamale
- House Pickled Beets with Coconut Sour Cream and Mint leaves
- Dessert – Chai Cheesecake Bites garnished with chocolate shavings