from Stonewall Kitchen
Great with the above Malbec or Portal white!
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Tikka Masala Simmering Sauce
- 1 cup whole milk plain yogurt (low-fat yogurt can be substituted)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4–1/2 cup chicken or vegetable stock if needed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine 2 tablespoons Tikka Masala Sauce and yogurt in a medium-size bowl. Add chicken and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Allow to marinate 1–2 hours.
- Place chicken on a greased, foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Position oven rack 6 inches away from the heating element, heat broiler. Broil chicken until the internal temperature is 160°F. There will be some charred spots on the chicken. Flip chicken breasts halfway through cooking. Cut cooked chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- Pour Tikka Masala Sauce into a sauté pan. Add chicken and juices and simmer over medium-low heat 15–30 minutes. Add chicken or vegetable stock to thin sauce if needed.
- Serve over rice garnished with cilantro.